Emtrix is a topical nail product proven to rapidly restore the appearance of Fungal Nails or Discoloured Nails.
Restore the appearance of your nails with Emtrix Nail.
EMTRIX Nail, is a topical nail product that rapidly restore the appearance of unsightly dry, discoloured nails.
EMTRIX has a unique action, promoting repair with rapid visible improvement after 2–4 weeks. Application is simple, just apply once a day without the need to file the nail
How does it work?
EMTRIX utilises 4 core ingredients delivered with a unique German engineered silicon tip, one-way valve (prevents contamination)
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Propylene Glycol
These ingredients have powerful penetrating ability allowing them to penetrate directly into the nail bed (without the need of filing) where the infection lies and changes the micro-environment of the nail making it inhospitable for fungus AND bacteria – rendering Emtrix as Fungicidal and Bactericidal
How to use Emtrix work?
- Apply Emtrix once daily to affected nails, preferably in the evening just before bedtime
- Hold the point of the tube onto the nail and press lightly
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface, including under the free edge of the nail
- Leave to dry for a few minutes
Duration of use varies according to the extent of the nail’s discolouration/damage. It normally requires at least 3–6 months of use (as this is how long it takes for the nail to grow out), but visible results can often be seen already after 2–4 weeks. For optimal results, this should be continued until the new nail has grown out.
Why use Emtrix?
- Clinically Proven Formula (Clinical study published in the International Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications, 2011)
- Visible results in only 2 weeks
- 92% success rate in 3 months
- Easy Application – Once Daily, No Filing
- Cost Effective – 3 month supply for 3 affected nails
- Emtrix is Fungicidal, Bactericidal and indicated for management of Nail Psoriasis
- Emtrix also works for any kind of discoloured nail (fungal or nun-fungal) for example discolouration due to trauma or chemical damage.
- Has been on Current Affair program “Today Tonight” twice
- Safe for Pregnancy and Lactation
Why not try OzHealth’s EMTRIX Nail today?
Emtrix Nail is available for purchase on our website and in most Pharmacies and Podiatry Clinics near you.