ICE Roll-On & Arthritis Cream Combo Pack
ICE Roll-On & Arthritis Cream Combo Pack
OzHealth Arthritis pain relieving cream is applied topically, and provides powerful temporary pain relief of:
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Upper back pain
- Lower back pain
- Muscle aches and pain
- Joint pain and inflammation
For best results use in conjunction with OzHealth Arthritis Cream
OzHealth ICE Roll-on with cooling pain relief
3 ICE Roll-On & 1 Arthritis cream for only $64.95!
Easy to use OzHealth ICE offers cooling pain relief to help you stay mobile and flexible in a convenient no-mess roll on with cooling menthol and other natural ingredients such as glucosamine, chondroitin, arnica, ILEX, MSM, and boswellia.
Arthritis & Muscle Pain Relief
So if you are tired of missing out on things you love to do because of arthritis or muscle pain try the cooling convenient relief of OzHealth ICE roll on. OzHealth ICE is a pain relieving lotion that supports mobility by providing penetrating pain relief within minutes with a formula designed specifically to target:
- muscle pain
- shoulder pain
- back pain
- neck pain
- joint pain
- leg & foot pain (plantar fasciitis)
- arthritis pain
OzHealth ICE is designed in a convenient roll-on applicator, so there’s no need to get it on your hands. You can easily take it anywhere and apply it when needed, its greaseless, stainless, and fast acting. OzHealth ICE provides powerful, pain relief without a prescription. *For best results use in conjunction with OzHealth Arthritis Cream
Powerful Cooling Pain Relief with Natural IngredientsOzHealth ICE includes natural ingredients designed to eliminate pain and reduce inflammation.
- MENTHOL 8.5%: This active ingredient causes a cold sensation on the skin, by activating peripheral cold receptors. It provides penetrating pain relief for minor arthritis pain, muscle sprains, bruises, muscle strains, cramps, tendonitis, and bursitis, as well as simple backache.
- GLUCOSAMINE: which repairs and prevents the break down of cartilage, stimulates production of cartilage and reduces joint pain and inflammation.
- CHONDROITIN SULFATE: which helps lubricate, cushion and strengthen the joint also preventing break down.
- ARNICA: Research studies have shown that topical applications of Arnica may be effective in reducing bruising, swelling, oedema, haematoma and contusions.
- BOSWELLIA: Boswellia is thought to be highly effective in reducing swelling and increasing mobility, thereby effectively reducing pain by causing anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic actions in acute and chronic models of inflammation.
- ILEX: Studies show that this ingredient can reduce pain and swelling in addition to loosening stiff joints.
- MSM: This is a naturally occurring essential nutrient is found in healthy tissue and joints. Studies at The University of Oregon Medical School reported that “MSM has a wide range of pharmacologic actions including topical membrane penetration, anti-inflammation and local analgesia.”
- PEPPERMINT OIL: This ingredient creates a burning-cold sensation and has anaesthetic properties as well as being a vascular and lymphatic system stimulant.
For info on the OzHealth Arthritis Cream please click here
How To Use
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your Arthritis Cream product after a full 30 days of use, we will happily give you your money back. For refund claims please email email@example.com. Refunds do not apply to shipping and return shipping costs.
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner.
Real People. Real Results
- MHMargaret H.Verified BuyerReviewingPain Relief Dual PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoWhat a surprise
This product is awesome
I have been using on my knee while waiting for surgery and I am now on less than half the dose of anti inflammatory medication
- SCShona C.Verified BuyerReviewingArthritis Cream (10-pack)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoArthritis Cream 10 pack
Excellent package. Have used this product for years. Have been in hospital for the last 5 months and quite a few doctors and nurses have asked where I got yhe cream from. Have also promoted on the osteoarthritis Facebook group.
- HMHeather m.Verified BuyerReviewingOzHealth Arthritis CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoMy experience
Works really well
Seems to reduce my back pain almost instantly
Doesn’t stain clothing
- HTHarry T.Verified BuyerReviewingOzHealth Arthritis CreamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSpeedy service, good product
I recently purchased the arthritis cream for my wife who was suffering great pain and limited mobility from an arthitic knee, which she had also injured. She usually "soldiers on", so this was a real problem. She has been using the cream regularly as part of a repair process and is getting better by the day. Will certainly buy again.
- JMJennifer M.Verified BuyerReviewingPain Relief Dual PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPain relief cream
It’s a fantastic product my partner uses it every day on his knees and hip