Podiatrist Formula Nail Revive
Fungal Nail Treatment
Nail Revive is a topical nail product proven to rapidly restore the appearance of Fungal Nails or Discoloured Nails.
Nail Revive has a unique action, promoting repair with rapid visible improvement after 2–4 weeks. Application is simple, just apply once a day without the need to file the nail
How does it work?
Nail Revive utilises 4 core ingredients delivered with an advanced applicator which has a silicon tip, one-way valve (prevents contamination)
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Propylene Glycol
These ingredients have powerful penetrating ability allowing them to penetrate directly into the nail bed (without the need of filing) where the infection lies and changes the micro-environment of the nail making it inhospitable for fungus AND bacteria – rendering Nail Revive as Fungicidal and Bactericidal
How to use Nail Revive?
- Apply Nail Revive once daily to affected nails, preferably in the evening just before bedtime
- Hold the point of the tube onto the nail and press lightly
- Apply a thin layer over the entire nail surface, including under the free edge of the nail
- Leave to dry for a few minutes
Duration of use varies according to the extent of the nail’s discolouration/damage. It normally requires at least 3–6 months of use (as this is how long it takes for the nail to grow out), but visible results can often be seen already after 2–4 weeks. For optimal results, this should be continued until the new nail has grown out.
Why use Nail Revive?
- Clinically Proven Formula (Clinical study published in the International Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications, 2011)
- Visible results in only 2 weeks
- 92% success rate in 3 months
- Easy Application – Once Daily, No Filing
- Cost Effective 20ML – 6 month supply
- Nail Revive is Fungicidal, Bactericidal and indicated for management of Nail Psoriasis
- Nail Revive also works for any kind of discoloured nail (fungal or nun-fungal) for example discolouration due to trauma or chemical damage.
- Has been on Current Affair program “Today Tonight” twice
- Safe for Pregnancy and Lactation
Why not try Nail Revive today?
Nail Revive is available for purchase on our website and in most Pharmacies and Podiatry Clinics near you.