With the unpredictability of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is crucial that we keep ourselves and the ones around us safe. The InnoScreen Rapid Antigen Testing Kits help you get results at home, quick! Using this test can potentially identify positive cases early to help prevent outbreaks keeping public health and safety in mind. It can detect the virus with 99.53% certainty. The Nasal Swab Test detects symptomatic and asymptomatic COVID positive results and can be used to test children over the age of 2. This is the only test made in Australia that is registered with the TGA (Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods).
While using this testing kit, instructions provided by the manufacturer must be followed. For children between the ages of 2 to 15 years, an adult must collect and test the sample. A positive result for this test does not indicate that you have COVID-19. It means that you need to get tested straight away via the standard PCR test so that results can be confirmed. This test kit comes in a pack of 20 and uses trace amounts of sodium azide so, it needs to be handled with care.
- Made in Australia
- Results in 15 minutes
- Easy to use
- 20 tests in each box
- Nasal test
- Registered with TGA for self-administration
- Used for the qualitative detection of antigens of the SARS-COV-2 viral nucleoprotein
Each box of the InnoScreen COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kits comes with:
- Test Device
- Sterile Nasal Swab Workstation
- Dropper Cap
- Test Cassettes
- Prefilled Extraction Tubes
- Ideal storage temperature: 2-30°C.
- Directions of use should be read and followed carefully.
- Ensure the package is not past the expiry date. Do not use if the package is beyond expiry date.
- Do not reuse any components of the kit.
- The test must be performed immediately post sample collection.
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner.