3 OzHealth Arthritis cream & 1 ICE roll-on for only $64.95!
OzHealth Arthritis pain relieving cream is applied topically, and provides powerful temporary pain relief of:
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Upper back pain
- Lower back pain
- Muscle aches and pain
- Joint Pain and inflammation
Why is OzHealth Arthritis Cream so effective?
Each of OzHealth Arthritis Cream's ingredients are carefully chosen to have the best result on joint function. The all natural active ingredients include:
- Glucosamine which repairs and prevents the break down of cartilage, stimulates production of cartilage and reduces joint pain and inflammation.
- Chondroitin Sulfate which helps lubricate, cushion and strengthen the joint also preventing break down.
- Peppermint Oil which also helps relieve pain and adds a pleasant scent.
- Vitamin E and moisturizers to help soften and sooth the skin.
OzHealth Arthritis Cream is available for purchase on our website and in all Pharmacies and Health Food Stores near you.
Clinically Shown to Relieve Osteoarthritis Pain
A clinical study, published in the Journal of Rheumatology, showed that the user's of the formula contained in OzHealth Arthritis Cream experienced noticeable pain relief. The study included 63 patients who suffered from chronic osteoarthritis of the knee. With continued use of this formula, a majority of the study participants experienced long-term pain relief that continued to improve throughout the entire eight-week-study. Even more amazing, one-third of the users had their pain gradually decrease to the point where they reported it was completely or nearly completely eliminated!
Click here to view CLINICAL STUDY
Why Do So Many Arthritis Sufferers Rely on OzHealth Arthritis Cream?
The formula contained in OzHealth Arthritis Cream has all of the following:
- A formula that is CLINICALLY shown to have a rapid onset of action (which was evident after Day 1)
- A formula that is CLINICALLY shown to improve pain relief with continued use.
- All natural active ingredients: Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Camphor, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E
Quantity of 1 = 3 OzHealth Tubes + 1 ICE Roll-on,
Quantity of 2 = 6 OzHealth Tubes + 2 ICE Roll-on,
Quantity of 3 = 9 OzHealth Tubes + 3 ICE Roll-on,
For info on the Ice Roll-on please click here
How To Use
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner.